I'm a Software Engineer, Android Developer,
and a University of Nottingham graduate.
Graduated in June 2019 with a Master in Science with Honours in Computer Science in the First Class.
- Mobile Device Programming 86%
- Programming and Algorithms 94%
- Programming Paradigms 93%
- Distributed Systems 78%
- Computer Graphics 87%
- C++ Programming 96%
- Operating Systems & Concurrency 86%
- Algorithms Correctness and Efficiency 85%
- Software Maintenance 83%
- Software Quality Assurance 83%
Worked as a Software Engineer in the Software Academy Internship programme, developing the Capital One mobile app.
Worked as a Game Developer (Software Engineer), developing Derail Valley, a Virtual Reality train simulator.
- University of Nottingham MSci Project Prize awarded for an outstanding MSci Individual project
- Undergraduate High Achievers Scholarship for scoring one of the top 10 exam results in the year
- Won on the HackNotts 2017 (in 2 categories including overall 1st place), HackNotts 2018 (first place), StudentHack IV (in 2 categories), BrumHack 5.0, AstonHack 2016, GreatUniHack 2016, Anvil Hack II hackathons
- Won the first place prize at VHacks, the first international hackathon at the Vatican
I have experience with technologies including:
WebHTML5, CSS3, Sass, jQuery, PHP, SQL, Swagger/OpenAPI
TechnologiesLinux, Android, Wear OS, AWS, Continuous Integration
Toolsgit, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Apache, Docker, Unity
I'm excited to hear from you.