I'm a Software Engineer, Android Developer,
and a student at the University of Nottingham.
I'm studying at the University of Nottingham
Expected to graduate in 2019 with a Master of Science in Computer Science.
- Computer Fundamentals 99%
- Programming and Algorithms 94%
- Programming Paradigms 93%
- C++ Programming 96%
- Operating Systems & Concurrency 86%
- Algorithms Correctness and Efficiency 85%
- Computer Graphics 87%
- Mobile Device Programming 86%
- Software Quality Assurance 83%
Worked as a Software Engineer in the Software Academy Internship programme, developing the Capital One UK mobile app.
Working as a Game Developer (Programmer), developing Derail Valley, a Virtual Reality train simulator.
- Undergraduate High Achievers Scholarship for scoring one of the top 10 exam results in the year
- Won on the HackNotts 2017 (in 2 categories including overall 1st place), HackNotts 2018 (first place), StudentHack IV (in 2 categories), BrumHack 5.0, AstonHack 2016, GreatUniHack 2016, Anvil Hack II hackathons
- Won the first place prize at VHacks, the first international hackathon at the Vatican
- Won a prize in a University of Nottingham programming contest, twice
I have experience with technologies including:
WebHTML5, CSS3, Sass, jQuery, PHP, SQL
TechnologiesLinux, Android, Android Wear
Toolsgit, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Apache, Docker
I'm excited to hear from you.